Thursday 13 August 2015

A BEGINNER'S DILEMMA

Yes.... I often find myself immersed.... in a beginner's dilemma. So, I thought it would be interesting to pen it down too. :)
In MY opinion, one doesn't need 'spectacular surroundings of nature' or 'lap of hills' to begin with.... Ideas can come, even from an ordinary place, like your room. They do come to me at least. :)

•The journey commences :-
- FROM looking the mirror on my left, TO shifting away my gaze through the reflection of the painting inside, actually on my right.
- FROM looking the snapshot 'engraved' in the shiny golden frame, inside the showcase, straight in front of me, TO taking away my gaze (along with my head) towards the ceiling, stopping at the angle of 135° (probably !), tilting my head backwards.
-FROM shrinking my eyes, in thoughts, when i feel overflowed with too many ideas & pictures simultaneously, TO gently holding my face in my palms, when I feel my head, totally junk- cleaned (with no running 'apps' behind), as clear as a "BLANK CANVAS".
And a 'BLANK CANVAS' depicts an ocean of opportunities. So, from here, I find myself prepared enough to make the tip of my
pen, touch the 'blankness' of the paper.
Then, I BEGIN.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment