Thursday 13 August 2015

"AN UNPARALLELED BOND"

I still remember....her exquisite advent....as an archangel in my life!....exhilarating eyes, an elegant face....as like nature has epitomized her as a symbol of beauty ....an inclusion of entirety!

Ohh! her hitherto sweet demeanor! ....fully credulous...
I find myself as an incessant admirer of her. She enkindles me every second.

Today, there was a significant juncture of her life!
As always ....I resisted.... denying all my passion!.. masking truth behind my levity....
But! there was something in the Zephyr today .... that made me come out of my zone de confort....
I waited ...waited long to encounter the repercussions.....
Few minutes later, I came out of my confabulation..
I finally encountered....
I felt the extrication....ingrained!
That moment was really an elixir of my life!
I finally acquired that....
I MADE HER SMILE :)
P.S. -Purposely incognitus.

No comments:

Post a Comment