Thursday 13 August 2015

AN INDELIBLE ENDEAVOR : MY STORY

All-inclusives were advancing routinely. The so-called 'change' being 'constant' marked a new facet of life. I acclimatized myself to a new place, new people & new journey. There were new things to learn everyday.... but new experiences were not visible as per my panorama.
A month passed normally. But with the advent of août, my instincts started flashing 'something' .... as if I was a 'clairvoyant' for that time being.
I was feeling 'its' ingress in my 'essence'.
I became able to comprehend 'its' surety to come.
I had even contrived myself, well-before the arrival of this 'subject' .
And that day, in the evening, I read that.... I felt a feeble stretch on my left side of face. The next day I felt 10% more cheerful than usual en route ( I still don't know, & I can't
explain 'why'). But then, an unexpected interruption (a bizzare one) arrived & with a feeling of all-enthusiasm drained-up.... I
came back. It was 1st of août.
Then again, a week passed ordinarily. And exactly on the eve of 8th, same things happened, the same way.
This time 'its' advent was sure for the 2nd half. On 8th, the 1st half passed, with me, waiting eagerly, for the 2nd.
Finally, the clock strucked 11:00 in the morning.
And from here onwards, things changed eternally or I can say
INTERMINABLY....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment